The Virtual World Race is a motivational program that challenges participants to complete a 25,000 mile virtual course around the world through daily exercise. Physical activity entered through the online software is converted to real-time progress on the virtual course. The program can be used by individuals, clubs, schools, and corporations.
- Sign up as an individual or sign up your club to compete in the Virtual World Race and use it as a motivating challenge to you train.
- The Virtual World Race is a great way to promote and encourage health and fitness while also serving as a fun way to enhance student achievement. Students and teachers can compete as teams to complete the 25,000 mile course.
- Challenge your employees to get fit by competing in the Virtual World Race – it’s a great way to promote corporate wellness, competition and teamwork within your company.
How it Works
1. Sign up by contacting us at
or (804) 592-0434.
2. Once signed up participants are set up as users on the Virtual World Race website – www.virtualworldrace.com.
3. Participants can compete as individuals or as part of a team and will be entered into a race. One or many teams can participate in a race.
4. Each participant logs their activity, time and mileage via the Virtual World Race website.
5. Progress around the world is automatically charted using the Virtual World Race online mapping software.
6. Individual and team progress is tracked on the site and can be communicated out.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 804-592-0434 to inquire about pricing options. We have plans for individuals, clubs, schools and corporations
Donations are what enable us to make the Virtual World Race program affordable for schools. Please consider making a tax deductible donation to help promote lifetime health and fitness for children and to combat childhood obesity.
Virtual World Race is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.